View Single Post
Old 06-02-2023, 11:22 AM

Thanked 4,419 Times in 2,535 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAFF View Post
Not the point. They take equity and equality for their employees seriously, and are an example how a business should be run. But for some reason the far right hates them

Heres the quote

Again, you are quoting one guy in the media and one politician. My point stands. You are taking what two people are saying and making it equate to an entire group. There is a word for that, but somehow you only apply it to conservatives.

Quote:
That is the politics of hate. They are attacking chik-f-a because the wont join their politics that divide a community. The far right wants to separate the races, put women back in the kitchen and use religion to scare people rather than bring them together.
HAHAHAHA. nNo. You try to make one side seem like morons, but defend the morons on your side. When will you grow up and see there are morons everywhere, including on your vote on your ballot.
Quote:
Having a DEI office is a means to monitor how an organization is managing its hiring and employe retention. What is the make up of management, who are attracting for jobs and rate of turnover by store, by region, in the country.
I have no issue with any such office. I guess you think everyone on one side of the aisle agrees with everyone else on that side. Seems mire like your side to me. The right is a fractured group, because many issues important to one segment is irrelevant to another, which is why we ended up with Trump.
JAFF (06-02-2023)