View Single Post
Old 06-06-2018, 12:41 PM
Post whore

Thanked 1,595 Times in 925 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoBigBlue88 View Post
Since it's slow, thought I'd ask this...

It occurred to me recently that, this season, I just sat courtside at a Pacers game for my third time. I don't take that for granted -- it's a really cool experience I recommend to everyone -- but it struck me at the same time that it's weird I've sat NBA courtside 3x, and only even been in the lower level for a NFL (Colts) game 1 time. I've almost ALWAYS sat in the absolute nosebleeds for Colts games.

So I'm curious...

1. What are the best tix you've ever had for any event? For a Colts game? What was it like?

2. Where are your Colts tix usually?
1) The best ticket I ever had to a Colts game was my ticket to the 2006 AFC Championship game. I was about 20 rows up in one of the corner sections of the endzone where Addai scored the game winning TD, it would've been the right corner from a field view. That game and night was special. The best seats I ever had were about 4 rows back on the 50 yard line field level for the opening of Lucas Oil Stadium, though obviously that was a much worse result.

2) I usually buy lower level around the 10 yard line. I didn't think the 50 yard line was that special and I actually think an endzone section gives you the best view of the game.
The Following User Says Thank You to Dam8610 For This Useful Post:
GoBigBlue88 (06-06-2018)