View Single Post
Old 09-16-2019, 06:57 PM

Thanked 1,114 Times in 612 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChoppedWood View Post
I think this week is the week that will tell us what we have in JB. We're home, we're probably going to be in a bit of a shoot out and he's gonna have to make some big throws to win this one. I look for more PA, I look for some pocket movement and some deep balls.

I really think this is the game. If he goes off, I would expect confidence to surge and we really don't look back and we become a very scary team. However if he is still indecisive and can't produce a couple big play TD's in this one, I suspect he will not progress to the level of being "the man" but instead probably ends up in the Henne, McCown, Fitz type of crowd- not BAD QB's, just not guys that you stay up for 4 nights game planning against leading into the game.
I still think Dak Prescott is a solid comp for Brissett and Dak has looked like an MVP candidate after 2 games. Don't be so quick to put a ceiling on what Brissett can be in this league.

Also, we don't know if he was indecisive yesterday. Luck wasn't indecisive at Jacksonville and KC last year. His receivers just couldn't beat the jam. It could've been the same thing yesterday.