View Single Post
Old 11-14-2017, 09:27 PM
Post whore

Thanked 1,595 Times in 925 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by omahacolt View Post
you really have gone full retard haven't you?

everyone can see what pagano is but you. he is a terrible coach that hands the other teams wins every single week. he constantly plays terrible players for apparently no reason. the team constantly makes stupid penalties. week after week. that is poor coaching and everyone would agree it is.

i find it hilarious that all the things grigson got blamed for is still happening. playing terrible players, the offensive scheme is shit, treating players like shit (vontae), and complete disorder in the locker room.

the "sources" were pagano weaseling his way into not getting fired. and tossing his whole staff under the bus in the process only to hire worse coaches.

it is completely unbelievable that you still support this fucking worthless shitbag.
"Support" is a strong word, I just haven't gone full retard into blaming Pagano for everything I don't like about the team like most of the rest of you have. He's certainly not a great coach, but the NFL hasn't seen one of those in a long time. I think he's good enough to win a Super Bowl with the right roster, and that in today's NFL, you can do a lot worse than that out of a head coach. Give him a defense with talent and a healthy Luck and they're likely competing for a championship every year. He hasn't had that and has still managed a decent amount of success. I doubt he's retained beyond this season, so most of this is moot discussion anyway, I just hope the next head coach isn't worse.
The Following User Says Thank You to Dam8610 For This Useful Post:
apballin (11-14-2017)