View Single Post
Old 08-25-2019, 01:28 PM

Thanked 1,994 Times in 1,136 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by kitekrazy View Post
It's not only the QB position but constantly drafting guys for them to throw to. The best weapon you can give a QB is an outstanding defense.
Yes and I am thrilled to say that this D, while very very young and raw, looks like it could emerge as a unit that dominates the game. Tuary, man that guy has Mathis speed off the edge and if Houston can do what he's got a hell of a book of proof of in the past off the other edge, with DL just dominating the 2nd level and a nice array of speed and size on the back end (QW might make a few bonehead plays but that guy has range and can swallow a WR up)- we should be looking at TO's like a mofo this year.

I really hope we hear Jabal gets back this week, could use some additional depth on the edge. I finally saw a little bit from Banagu last night, showed a little strength with some push into the pocket. I think the interior is a bit underrated as well and that Autry has the potential to be talked about in the mold of Gnata or Sapp by the end of the season.