Thread: Draft 2021
View Single Post
Old 04-17-2021, 10:49 PM
Post whore

Thanked 2,514 Times in 1,415 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chromeburn View Post
Please. Because he operates a ridiculous amount under the cap. Don’t give me the propaganda lines. He keeps fucking around and not addressing team holes. You can’t fill every position with the draft. Then I hear bullshit excuses like “well we weren’t a contender this year anyway.” Well wtf are you doing then half fielding a team. If you addressed the holes maybe we would be a contender.

And don’t give me the “we sign our own.” How many free agents have we signed over four years? A lot. We have plenty of money to sign a top FA pass rusher and sign all our upcoming contacts. I just read an article the other day on every pass rusher drafted since 2010, Turay, Banago, and Lewis were all in the bust section. That’s exactly who we’re are heading into next season with. Even if we draft a pass rusher high, a rookie isn’t going to fix this group.
And giving Bud Dupree $33 000 000 at signing makes the Titans look smart? Barrett is 31 yrs old, why throw money there?

How many sure fire pass rushing studs get to free agency? There is no savior in this group.