Old 12-08-2022, 01:49 PM
Historian

Thanked 3,273 Times in 2,020 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by CletusPyle View Post

1) Bruce Arians

2) Shane Steichen

3) DeMeco Ryans

Harbaugh would be my number 1 pick if I thought there was a chance in hell of him taking the job !!!

o

Harbaugh has never shied away from taking jobs for programs that were in the dumps.

Stanford was 1-11 the year before he took over, and they were 12-1 and Orange Bowl champions in his 4th and final season there.

Perennial powerhouse Michigan was an unthinkable 5-7 the year before he got there, and he immediately got them a 10-3 record and a #11 ranking in his first season there. They had also lost to Ohio State 12 out of 14 times before Harbaugh got there ...... Michigan has won their last 2 meetings with the Buckeyes, each time advancing to the Division I-A College Football Playoff.

The 49ers were 6-10 the year before he got there in 2010, and hadn't had a winning season since 2002. In his first season there the 49ers made it to the NFC Championship game, and they made it to the Super Bowl in his second season with them.

I don't think that Harbaugh is coming here either, but it wouldn't be beyond him to take the challenge if he weren't already so well set up at his Alma Mater in Ann Arbor.

o

Bert Jones, Johnny Unitas, Earl Morrall ))))))))).lll) Jim Harbaugh, Peyton Manning, Andrew Luck
The Following User Says Thank You to Colts And Orioles For This Useful Post:
CletusPyle (12-08-2022)