View Single Post
Old 06-09-2022, 03:14 PM

Interesting development indeed and can see the link though ankle may be pushing it.

I had some issues with hip/knee pain and this ultimately culminated over this last year into L4 disc issue and what one opinion suggests spinal stenosis.

That said, my pain was really focused on the knee and hip. PT and meds no effect but infiltration gave some relief short term.

Going back end of this month for a procedure called Rizolysis where they insert a need focused on a set nerve or bundle and hit it with RF so not as invasive as all out surgery. Apparently good results from what I research and longer term relief than infiltations so fingers crossed in my case as I have a helluva time simply walking normal now and better than getting a rod inserted, bone fusion or other more aggresive approaches.

Perhaps this is an option for the maniac but with the high paid docs employed, I suppose this approach has been evaluated. I have worked in the medical field my entire adult life but this procedure was new to me so what the hell - ya learn something new everyday.

Hoping The Maniac is back messing up opposing players in short order!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BCN#1 For This Useful Post:
apballin (06-09-2022), Racehorse (06-09-2022)