View Single Post
Old 06-09-2022, 01:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChoppedWood View Post
JMV had someone on today- can't remember which reporter. Want to talk about something to be worried about- they apparently figured out Darius had a back problem AS A RESULT of the problems he was having with his ankle. That means nerve being compressed.

Hopefully just a routine discectomy and he is back to being the maniac in a couple months.

Regardless, if you listened to Frank's comments yesterday, this has EVERY bit the same feel as all the BS they ran up the flag pole with Peyton, Luck, Bob, and to some degree Edge. NONE of those ended well obviously.

Yeah I have a loaded axe when it comes to Frank but that stooge is such a tool. In the conference he gets pressed to outline what's wrong with Darius, not sure, just found out about it really, just know it's a back. Said he hadn't been in contact with Darius about it and he was just informed of this development. Then later goes on to say he has been in contact with Willis the whole time about his injury and rehab status. As Dachic blasted him for- what a pompus snide dick. Doesn't know shit about the injury to the most critical, most well paid, player on D and perhaps our most important player short of JT on the entire squad at the moment, but yeah, he keeps in daily touch with a safety that while good, IS NOT a cornerstone of this team.

More and more I wish we had someone other than him running this thing. I think is in way over his head.
Frank wasn’t running the show with Luck or Peyton when it’s obvious the team lied about their status. You can make an argument the team as a whole is at fault, you can make an argument that all teams do it, you can make an argument that it’s really just bad luck…but I don’t think you can logically place the blame on Frank.