View Single Post
Old 12-09-2017, 07:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spike View Post
A lot of us old timers came from the previous Colt boards. It has always been this way since I can remember. I don't think anyone has ever been spared getting their ass handed to them on these boards. But it's fine, just fire back. I was once a member of the Colts.com board and it was the most boring piece of shit forum on God's green earth. We had some very colorful individuals that posted here, guys like Pete, Chubacrass, DaCoats (I still miss that guy), Tom fucking Simpson, etc... One thing you will find is that most of the posters on this board know their football, something you don't always find on other boards. Colt Freaks isn't for everyone, I get it, but don't take anything posted personally and you will be fine.
Peytongirl suspended me for using the term "Bovine Scatology".

So glad I found this place. I got absolutely reamed for my retarded view on Trent Richardson but I didn't go into hiding like Dam.

I don't get why this bothers you so much Sherk. Turn the other cheek and move on.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Mr. Session For This Useful Post:
Butter (12-09-2017), Coltsalr (12-09-2017), Discflinger (12-11-2017), Spike (12-09-2017), YDFL Commish (12-10-2017)