View Single Post
Old 01-10-2020, 11:35 AM

Setting aside the gut-level disgust that overtakes me when I think of Brady in a Colts uniform, I just can't see a realistic scenario where this takes place.

From the Colts perspective, why would they put themselves in a position to allow another member of the Patriots organization to embarrass them again? What if Brady pulled some sort of McDaniel's-like move on them? I don't think Colts fans would be as sympathetic this time.

Also, why bring in an expensive 43-year old QB at this point when we already have Brissett under contract for $15 million or so, and we are likely going to be drafting a young QB to compete? It doesn't make sense. And, even if the Colts somehow decided to go the veteran QB route, I'd think that someone like Rivers would be a more likely target due to his ties with our current coaches.

From Brady's perspective, the Colts are the organization that directly called him out for his cheating and led to one of the most embarrassing moments of his career. I'm sure he's got lots of hard feelings about that.
The Following User Says Thank You to Chaka For This Useful Post:
Racehorse (01-11-2020)