View Single Post
Old 08-10-2017, 08:38 AM

The more I hear from the front office the more I think Luck won't be starting the season, might be ready sometime in the first month but not for week one. Don't know that for sure, just my impression.

Luckily the schedule is not too bad to start the season and the divisional games don't really get going until October. The Sept games are Rams, Cardinals and Cleveland. Then there is Seatle week 4, SF week 5. Say the Colts can beat Cleveland and one other game there, 2-3 in that stretch without Luck. Tenn is week 6, he better be back by then or the team is screwed, might as well starting thinking about next year.

Steelers game is a loss. Lose at least two division games I think. That is already 6 losses even if they win all the rest. The team is uneven under Pagano and is likely to lose some games they expect to win.

I am going with another 8-8 season. Take our lumps another year and continue to build the D and O line for next year.

I hope I am wrong. If Luck makes it back earlier than October or only misses a few weeks, it could be a 9-10 win season. Just wouldn't count on it.