Thread: Get vaccinated
View Single Post
Old 03-05-2022, 03:48 PM
Post whore

Thanked 4,808 Times in 2,679 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAFF View Post
My condolences for your loss. If she was getting chemotherapy, her immune system would have been compromised, and the vaccine wasnt enough to protect her.

As to the rest, things are opening up because cases are falling and transmission has slowed.

https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/usa/indiana/

I used Indiana for simplicity. The omicron is the final phase of the big infection. It would have occurred sooner with more people vaccinated. But that didnt happen. And now with covid showing up in deer, this thing may show up in other mammals, and more blow ups may occur in the future.

Here is the link for the US

https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/country/us/

If you take the time you can match the down turns of infection and death with the introduction of the vaccinations, taking into account teens and younger had to wait for the vaccine.

In the last two years, I have lost 9 friends and family, and all of them were unvaccinated.

I got sick with the omicron, sick for two days, tough cough. I know the Moderna saved my ass. Saved my wife.

This thing will not go away now unless it becomes part of the yearly flu shot concoction. Omicron will be hard on the elderly and those with cancer and immune issues. Time will show over time, vaccines give people a better chance to survive
Thank you for your condolences. It is greatly appreciated. My condolences also to you for your losses.

Here is something just to let you know that the stats aren't always accurate.

The European commission estimates that adverse reactions to prescription drugs cause 200,000 deaths. So together, 328,000 people in Europe and the US die each year from prescription drugs. The FDA does not acknowledge these facts and instead gathers a small fraction of the cases.

The reason I say this is because people always lie when there is money to be made. I hate politicians for the most part because they don't really give a shit about you or me, it's always about the fucking money they can make. One guy I really can't stand is that shithead Lindsey Graham among others. Covid deaths are greatly exaggerated when the cause of the real death is something completely different.

As far as, things are opening up because cases are falling and transmission has slowed. I have to call bullshit on this, it's only because the mid-terms are coming up. Once you realize that every fucking thing is political and money based, the better off you will be.

The bottom line is really this, let's say every death is due to covid and nothing else so we can reap the benefits of selling the vaccine. I fucking don't trust most politicians, never have, never will.
Racehorse (03-06-2022)