View Single Post
Old 09-27-2021, 03:30 PM
Historian

Thanked 3,270 Times in 2,017 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colts And Orioles View Post
o

12-4-1

A last-minute change ...... I had them at 13-3-1 when I posted this back in May. Just a few hours before kick-off for Opening Day, I am amending it (to 12-4-1.)

o
o

While I think that my 12-4-1 is almost impossible at this point, I also believe that numerous ColtFreaks posters are overreacting to the 0-3 start. With a healthy Carson Wentz, I don't think that the Colts are anywhere near the bottom 3 or the bottom 5 of the NFL (granted that a "healthy" Carson Wentz may be asking/presuming a lot, considering his overall injury history.)

As Racehorse pointed out yesterday, the defending AFC champion Chiefs are 1-2. Also, the Rams just thumped the defending Super Bowl champion Buccaneers, and the Colts went right down to the wire against the Rams. The first 2 games of the season was a really tough draw, with the mobile-and-always-dangerous Russell Wilson in Week I, and the Rams in Week 2 ...... the Rams are arguably one of the top 4 teams in the NFL.

Beating the Dolphins and getting Wentz back to 100% health are imperative for this team's chances to climb back into the conversation for a playoff berth ....... I'm going to wait at least a couple of more games before I give up on this team's 2021 season.

o

Bert Jones, Johnny Unitas, Earl Morrall ))))))))).lll) Jim Harbaugh, Peyton Manning, Andrew Luck
The Following User Says Thank You to Colts And Orioles For This Useful Post:
Spike (09-27-2021)