View Single Post
Old 01-29-2020, 08:29 PM
Administrator

Thanked 2,853 Times in 1,402 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Butter View Post
I am not convinced Rivers has much left to offer at this point. Probably still better than Brisket, but by how much?

Im mixed on this. Never like Rivers but he is a good QB. JB would benefit a lot from him.

Hoyer could be cut..... He was brought in as a mentor for JB . Not sure why people dot understand that. He was great for TB in preparation from what I read.

So roll with JB and build the rest of the team, or bring in Rivers and build the rest of the team until there is a real deal legit franchise guy to draft, or JB develops into one.

I do not like any QB's in this draft beyond Burrows and Tua. Tua was injured and is iffy and is left handed (dont like the way the oline is built for a lefty) so that leaves Burrows.

I honestly believe that is JB were in this draft he'd be talked about as a top 4-5 QB

Not sold on Love, Not sold on Herbert.... at least at 13. No way I want them at 13, too much other talent on the board to reach for a QB.

I want Kinlaw at 13 . or trade up to get Chase

I have never been a JB fan, butI'd rather build the D and roll with him for a yr, or bring on Rivers as a mentor for a few yrs.

Like him or not Rivers can play and can win some games
Colt Classic (01-29-2020), Pez (01-30-2020)