View Single Post
Old 12-16-2018, 05:34 PM

I have very little criticisms of the Colts today.

Ebron with another drop. The one was hit fault. The other that was just a good hit and D play.

Luckily the Cowgirls had one too that negated a TD. A huge play

The officiating in the first half was just atrocious. That one drive alone they basically cost the Colts at least 3 if not 7 points. The Hilton 'taunting' call? What in the fuck! Asking for a flag not is a penalty? Then they are going to be penalizing someone after every damn play. Not only that he asked for one because the Dallas player threw the ball after the play at a Colts player.

The pass int not called on the sideline at the half against TY? Jesus Christ, beyond just tackling him with the ball in the air, what more would the defender have to do to get a penalty?

Just awful. The continuous missed calls, bad calls, major game changing calls that are missed are just inexcusable. They need a system not just to grade but to punish refs for blatantly bad calls. Fines, suspensions, something, and they need to enforce them. There is NO EXCUSE for those two calls in particular being missed, they were obvious, not in the least bit questionable.

I literally did break my TV screen over this. A small plastic lightweight child's plastic block at high speed can break a Hidef TV, is anyone was wondering.

Elliot was the only thing the Cowboys had today. Nothing else. He kept it close the first half, second half, ran away with it

And fuck skip Bayless and his "Dak Prescott is better than Luck in every way". Many of those sacks were coverage sacks, his fault entirely. Hung on to it

Also the Colts clearly were watching to make sure Dak didn't run the ball against them, not sure he had a single rush for a gain all day.

But really the last two weeks, those are the most complete games the Colts have played in 4 years.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to DrSpaceman For This Useful Post:
bertjones (12-16-2018), Brylok (12-16-2018), Racehorse (12-16-2018), sherck (12-17-2018), Spike (12-16-2018)