View Single Post
Old 11-26-2018, 12:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by VeveJones007 View Post
If you’re one of the people starting to put W’s next to each week on the remaining schedule, consider that the truth about this team is somewhere between that Titans game and the Jets game. They could win any game...but they could also lose any game. Those kinds of teams very rarely are able to put together a 9-1 or 8-2 run like the Colts would need to make the playoffs.

On a related note, it will be interesting to see what adjustments the divisional opponents make in the second slate of games. I like what Reich has shown so far, but we’ll see if the good defenses in the AFC South can bounce back, especially at home.
Agreed. I predicted 8-8 at the beginning of the year and I still think that's most likely....maybe 9-7. I love this team and what they've accomplished. And most of all, I love that they are fun to watch again. However, opponents now have a lot of colts tape that they didn't have in the first 2/3 of the season and our division games + Cowboys will be tough. I think if we make the playoffs it will be as a wildcard. Regardless of what happens there, I will be satisfied. This is/was a rebuilding year and we are ahead of schedule.