View Single Post
Old 11-25-2018, 11:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoBigBlue88 View Post
8. Sucked to see Wilkins fumble. Honestly, if he doesn't, I think Colts win going away. That clearly cost him trust, and fairly so. I hate that he just laid on the ground and watched the ball bounce too. Go make a play for it, dude! But mostly sucked because I wanted to see what he would do with more touches. I think he's still a good piece.
I agree. Although the Dolphins defense gashed our defense with no resistance on their first possession, wee did the same to the Fins defense on our first possession and got a stop on the Fins second possession. Point being, it looked like maybe our defense was settled in a bit with the home crowd behind them.

Then, on our second possession we hit two big plays including the Wilkins play. It looked like, up until that point at least, our offense was going to have one of those days where they were going to do pretty much whatever they wanted and would score 30+ points. Unfortunately the Wilkins play ended in a fumble and it felt like it just halted everything and turned the game into a very erratic one from the Colts side.

And, like you said, it eliminated Wilkins from the game and he was looking very good up until he fumbled.