View Single Post
Old 09-23-2017, 02:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by njcoltfan View Post
Let me ramble on some, the Giants are 0-2 WITH Manning, the Chargers are 0-2 WITH Rivers, the Saints are 0-2 WITH Brees, the Bengals are 0-2 WITH Dalton, the Jets, Browns, and Bears are all 0-2 with QBs that are less than stellar. The ONLY reason that talking heads say the Colts are the worst team in the league is because they don't know shit about the Colts, and its easy to pile on !! The Giants and Saints offensive lines are much worse than the Colts, and would anyone in their right mind pick the Jets, Browns, or Bears QB over a healthy Luck?? When the Colts get healthy, I think that they will be able to play with anybody, but will the season be over by then ?? Now, if the question was, do the Colts have the worst coaching staff in the league...........................
To be fair, some of those teams lost to what might be some of the better teams in the league (Giants to the Cowboys, Chargers to the Broncos, Saints to the Pats, Bengals to the Ravens, Jets to the Raiders, Browns to the Steelers, and Bears to the Falcons).

I really don't think either the Cards or Rams are anything special. And we got BLOWN OUT by the Rams, too.

That said, I don't think we're any surefire worse team in the league. I think we're definitely at the bottom, but like I've said, I honestly get this feeling they win tomorrow and then by definition they'd be better than the Browns.