View Single Post
Old 12-18-2023, 12:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChaosTheory View Post
When we were in the Polian/Dungy/Manning heyday, I would always root for the other team to be at their best. I wanted them to win without an asterisk every week against a constant first place schedule. Really prove it.

If we were at that point with AR, I'd probably do the same. But right now, it's closer to the '95 feel. And the frustration of post-Luck probably makes me a little scornful... I don't give a shit about a weak schedule, I don't give a shit other teams' injuries (you're not any more injured than us).

I'm just enjoying crashing a party we weren't invited to. Hopefully we get our ticket punched and really piss in someone's Cheerios in January.
That's when I lost interest in the Colts and the NFL I live real close to the Cardinals stadium and no interest there. I don't have ESPN.

It seems like every decent player gets hurt. I can't even remember the rookie QB's name and I know he is out.

I didn't even know they were on TV Sat. until I heard them talking about it on Phoenix sports talk. From the first half highlights I probably would've trun the game off after that blocked punt and said they suck.

As I see 8-6 I'm thinking no way based on my little knowledge of the Colts.

The NFL isn't as good as it use to be.