View Single Post
Old 08-26-2023, 05:23 PM

Thanked 4,423 Times in 2,536 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by rm1369 View Post
Makes you wonder what guys agreed to on that call with all the RBs and if JT is pissed that other guys (Jacobs, Barkley) aren’t damaging their options in the same way he is. I’d love to know what he and his agent’s expectations have been. Both the other two guys were already franchised before their one year deals, maybe JT and his agent are assuming the worst that happens is that they make it so painful the Colts won’t tag him next year? But then he hits the market at the same time as Jacobs and Barkley but with the reputation as a bigger malcontent. His best chance to get a big payday has always been with the Colts. And that seems harder and harder to justify at this point. I’m hoping Miami gives up the 1 at the deadline, or a 2 and a player.
I am in the camp of those who want JT to come to the realization that he has a good gig here, and will stay, bond with AR, and want to stay because of how much fun he will have next to him in the backfield.
BCN#1 (08-27-2023), bigalbert (08-27-2023), CletusPyle (08-26-2023), Spike (08-26-2023)