View Single Post
Old 08-16-2023, 09:16 PM
Doom -N- Gloom

Thanked 1,139 Times in 646 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAFF View Post
And Andrew Luck had the ability to take off and run, how did that work? Robert Griffin III could scramble, how long was his career? Lamar Odom, terrific athlete, last two years has missed 8 games.

Who were the best Qbs in the last 20 years? Brady and Manning, not exactly mobile.

I understand why they named him the starter, it was going to happen, they want to sell tickets. Its his lack of actual game experience is going to hold him back, Im not sure most fans understand this. They just threw is kid in to the deep end of the pool.

Patrick Mahomes is what the Colts are hoping they can create. The difference between the two is college experience. Mahomes knows when to slide, and when to get out of bounds. I had to hold my breath when AR lowered his shoulder along the sidelines in the first quarter.

I like AR, I want to see him flourish, I dont want him to become Andrew Luck part 2.

Has nothing to do with selling tickets, Luck was a pass first QB, AR is more like Cam who holds the record for rushing TDs in a season (his rookie year) 14 by a QB

Every situation is different AR is ready