View Single Post
Old 01-27-2023, 03:08 PM

Thanked 1,995 Times in 1,137 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by albany ed View Post
When the Colts got Wentz, I wasn't happy. I thought they should have gone after Darnold. That decision is IMO what made Reich expendable. He vouched for that POS. I don't think he's a bad coach, but I prefer IN YOUR FACE type coaches. When things were going really bad this year, he just sort of looked like a helpless victim and when players fucked up, there seemed to be no accountability. That I don't like. I believe he got a raw deal here and that no coach could have succeeded with the QB carousel that the Colts have had in his time here. He had to go since you can't fire the entire team. It will be interesting to see how he does with the Panthers and with Darnold. Darnold is only 25 years old right now, so I still believe he can become at least a good QB. If he is successful and Darnold becomes a solid QB, there are a lot of folks here that need to eat crow.
Darnold is bad, never going to be any good. There are just some guys that can't do this on a conistent basis. They make great money for 8-12 years wearing a hat and headset but put them in a game scenario for a sufficient duration of time, they demonstrate that's where they belong- on the sidelines.

If they stick with Darnold, with the way Frank coaches, Frank won't make it to the end of year 2.