View Single Post
Old 12-22-2022, 09:39 AM
Post whore

Thanked 1,665 Times in 964 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by YDFL Commish View Post
From what I've seen of Levis is his accuracy issues stem from poor footwork. His accuracy is not that bad though, after all he's completed better than 65% of his passes the last 2 seasons.

One thing I do like about him is his willingness to stand tall in a dirty pocket and deliver the ball.
That just screams Carson Wentz 2.0. I'll be all about Levis developing if the Colts draft him, but I'd much rather have one of the near finished products in Young or Stroud.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lov2fish View Post
Hooker is meh, and Stroud is a no. Damn endorsing him should be a sure sign he sucks, not to mention he does suck.

I would draft Richardson before either one of those QB's.

Levis is the most NFL ready this year, and he needs some work. There are no can't miss generational QB's coming out in the next few years.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1605410774444544001
What's your issue with Stroud, honestly? I couldn't find a weakness in his game. He has the arm to make any NFL throw, his ball placement, accuracy, and touch on throws is almost always on point, he was making NFL caliber reads in the games I watched, and he uses his athleticism exactly the way a QB should, to escape pressure and keep his eyes downfield to find the open receiver that results from that, only running when he has no other option.

"He sucks" is a baseless opinion unless you actually bring some evidence to back it up.