Thread: Hey republicans
View Single Post
Old 11-14-2022, 12:11 PM
Post whore

Thanked 2,516 Times in 1,416 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lov2fish View Post
I get how it works. My wife worked in a job that was appointed for over 20 years. I saw the bullshit at work every time a different party took over her office. It was despicable the shit that goes on.

The states can change their election process to something more simplified like, ya know, the rest of the country. It will make all the bs go away.

Other than homebound folks and military mail in balloting should be stopped. I have zero problem with ID to vote to verify you are who you are. You can't buy or do anything without proper ID so the whole it's racist and detrimental to poor people is astoundingly fucking stupid.

Both parties cheat, that is a fact, but not to the tune they accuse each other of doing so.
Poor people may not own a car or own a house, so not everyone has easy access to polling places or have an ID. My sister, a republican, when she realized many of the residence at a nursing home lacked ID to vote, got together a group to get those people to the County court house and register them to vote and get an ID card.

You have a car, credit cards, and other means of ID. There are groups who lack those resources.