View Single Post
Old 07-24-2022, 12:11 PM

Thanked 4,300 Times in 1,759 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Racehorse View Post
Lots of deflection in your reply. As for former presidents, I think Clinton was a good president, but a scoundrel. He is like Trump in that regard. In my memory, I put Reagan as the best we have had, then W, then Trump and then Clinton. Biden/Carter were the worst, followed by Ford, then Bush I, and then Obama. I conveniently left out Nixon, because he was before my interest in politics. Nixon was a solid POTUS, but also a scoundrel.

When I was just a wee lad, I followed political stuff like we do sports. Yay, rah, go team. As I have aged, I am put off by it all, but can recognize the good of either party and the bad. Both suck, and both have good people in them.
reagan destroyed the middle class of this country. trickle down economics has been a fucking disaster for this country

and W? how any republican can get behind his bullshit is beyond me. the patriot act? the bullshit iraq war? he left the country in a recession? his policy made companies start switching to these bullshit high deductible insurace scams?
The Following User Says Thank You to omahacolt For This Useful Post:
JAFF (07-24-2022)