View Single Post
Old 06-26-2022, 08:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAFF View Post
Coming from you simply proves my point. People leave there homes to find a place more equitable. Splitting the nation in half. Great, the commies couldnt do it, so we do it to ourselves.
It's not the civil war. They don't have to leave, they can stay, just might not be able to get an abortion depending on state. Nobody is advocating owning other people against their will, so yea, you're an idiot. Actually I am being insensitive to idiots by lumping you in there.

What part of that ruling wasn't just, legally speaking. Nobody gives a shit about feelz, just on the legal base of it being overturned was 100% the correct decision.

If a pregnant woman is on the way to an abortion clinic and gets murdered the perpetrator is charged with double homicide. Why is she not charged if she makes it there? Fucking hypocrites. The same fucking retards hollering my body my choice are the same people who wished me death cause I wouldn't let someone inject my body with an experimental drug at their behest. Fuck them.
CletusPyle (07-01-2022), Racehorse (06-26-2022), Spike (06-26-2022)