View Single Post
Old 05-01-2022, 08:48 AM

Thanked 1,670 Times in 798 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Racehorse View Post
Trading back and picking up the third stud in round 3, and then trading up for another was nice.
The trade ruffled some feathers, but it makes sense if they have a crowd of guys graded evenly. And then accumulating picks like that gives the ammo for when a guy like Nick Cross falls.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spike View Post
My other takeaway is how shitty a GM Bill Billicheat is. Love how Chowder Head fan's heads were exploding after each pick, especially their first two. it's not even debatable that the Pats had the worst draft this weekend. Great times.
Yes, people are dogging their draft. Of course everybody will shit their pants when a guard is taken. I know a little of the CB from Houston and I think he's good. We'll see. I have a hard time personally ridiculing Belichick's decisions. The exploding heads are definitely fun to watch, though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ukcolt View Post
Cross is likely to compete for the 3rd TE position, but could end up starting at the beginning of the year if Blackmon is not quite ready. Willis is the box safety, Watts is really just a special teams player. McCloud is almost certainly just a 1 year rental anyway.
I've been saying I'm very intrigued by our DB personnel and Bradley's scheme. Cross just adds more to it. I really liked that pick. Makes me feel better in case Blackmon needs more time, too.