Old 03-15-2022, 02:01 PM
Historian

Thanked 3,287 Times in 2,028 Posts

o

Carson Wentz Makes Statement after Trade to Commanders

(By Kevin Kickey)

https://coltswire.usatoday.com/2022/...nt-trade-2022/

“Dear Colts Nation:

Even though my family’s time in Indianapolis has been short, we have loved being part of this community. Colts fans embraced us from the moment we arrived, and made us feel at home. Hoosier hospitality is incredible !!!

To the entire Colts organization, thank you for the opportunity !!! Ultimately, the season didn’t end the way we wanted, but I’m grateful for the sacrifices each of you made so that we could climb the mountain together.

The relationships I formed are what I’ll remember most ...... the brotherhood that existed in the locker room goes well beyond one team or one season, and I have my teammates to thank for helping to create that culture. I appreciate, love, and wish nothing but the best for each of you !!!

I’m looking forward to getting to Washington. This organization has a rich history, and a roster full of talent. I’m going to do everything I can this off-season to prepare for a special season, and I can’t wait to see you at FedEx Field this fall !!!

God’s plan !!! Eyes fixed on him! #AO1.”

o

Bert Jones, Johnny Unitas, Earl Morrall ))))))))).lll) Jim Harbaugh, Peyton Manning, Andrew Luck