View Single Post
Old 03-04-2022, 04:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drewtone View Post
My thing is that I may end up agreeing with both sides on this argument... couple of factors at play here:

1.) I'm still biased by the frustration of last year seeing looks that Phillip saw but not having the physical tools to get it there anymore.

2.) as noted, would like to see improvement in the WR corps... plus reps, which I think may rectify the problem with hitting WR's in stride (may partially be a factor of revolving door of healthy receivers).

3.) I've already decided to hold my final judgement on Wentz until he gets a full offseason/preseason with this team and Coach... I figure we'll all know for sure by mid-season next year.
I hear ya Drewtone... kind in line with ya here. Lots of blame to share with WR, Oline, TE, etc.

Given the investment made in this guy and the serious lack of other clear cut upgrades, I am starting to lean toward letting him get a "full season" with the knowledge that he is under the microscope by everyone.

Frank made me crazy with some play calling all season long and honestly think he needs to hand that off to the OC. Either way, he needs some serious self-reflection on some of his head scratching play calling also... maybe they turn this think around but at least we are not stuck cutting this clown, eating dead money and then stuck with a retread that is quite likely not going to be any real upgrade.

Just my clueless opinion on the subject.

Last edited by BCN#1; 03-04-2022 at 04:46 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to BCN#1 For This Useful Post:
CletusPyle (03-04-2022)