View Single Post
Old 08-26-2017, 06:00 PM

Thanked 2,274 Times in 1,225 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by omahacolt View Post
tebow was fucking terrible. he didn't belong in the league as a qb. he couldnt play.

not sure how you still don't understand this but maybe i can spell it out for you or maybe have my daughter get her crayons and draw you a fucking picture.

kaepernick isn't a great qb. but he is good enough to be a backup. his play on the field isn't what is making him unemployed. the owners arent the racist ones. they are the scared ones.

they won't sign kap because all of the racist assholes that hate him now because he stood up for something they don't like. a bunch of outrage by morons that are completely clueless as to what he is actually protesting. guys like you that for some reason think racism doesn't exist or isn't prevalent anymore. it is the backlash the owners are afraid of. the backlash from racist fucks
I'm glad that you agree that Kaepernik is a backup. Because, would you pay a backup QB in excess of $10 million a year, which is what he's rumored to be asking for?

If indeed that is what he's asking for, then that is the biggest reason that he's out of a job.
The Following User Says Thank You to YDFL Commish For This Useful Post:
Racehorse (08-26-2017)