View Single Post
Old 01-30-2022, 01:17 PM
Historian

Thanked 3,289 Times in 2,029 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colts And Orioles View Post
o

Something similar happened to Cam Newton last season, although he seemed to only be affected for 3 weeks (2 games, plus the week/game that he missed for getting COVID in the first place) before getting back on track ...... and if that is indeed the case (and especially if Wentz was affected for an even longer period of time than was Cam Newton last season), then my hopes for seeing the quarterback that we saw play for the Eagles in the 2017 and 2018 seasons when he had a combined 54 TD passes to only 14 INT's and a completion percentage of 69.6% in the latter season will be moderately higher than they currently are.

o
o

Yes, I'm reaching ...... I'm a Colts fan.

Just prior to the start of the 2011 season when it was announced that Peyton Manning would be out for the entire year with a neck injury, I wanted to believe that Kerry Collins would step in and lead the team to a Super Bowl appearance in a similar fashion that MVP Earl Morrall did in 1968 when Johnny Unitas missed almost the entire season with a shoulder injury ...... and we all saw how that 2011 season played out.

o

Bert Jones, Johnny Unitas, Earl Morrall ))))))))).lll) Jim Harbaugh, Peyton Manning, Andrew Luck