View Single Post
Old 01-29-2022, 02:32 PM

Thanked 2,430 Times in 1,092 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAFF View Post
How do you trade wentz without anyone else on the roster?
My view will not be popular (ChoppedWood I'm looking at you) but at this point I think we should roll with Wentz next year. First, I always looked at this as a two year deal, with Wentz not reaching his potential with us until the second year. Second, JAFF your point about nobody else being on the roster is well taken by me. Third, I don't believe we are one QB away from competing for the Super Bowl. We need a pass rush, our defensive backs are not a sure thing by any stretch of the imagination, we don't have enough weapons on offensive (and don't use the ones we have-Hines). Our offensive line completely sucked in pass blocking and we are about to replace our entire (almost) defensive coaching staff. Roger/Wilson (the main guys people seem to want) are both sitting home watching the playoffs. They were incapable of doing it with their current teams and I see nothing in our roster that would indicate that the exact same thing would not happen here. On top of all of this there is a kind of insanity to changing your QB each and every year, continuity is needed to win consistently. Wentz is a knucklehead. Knuckleheads can win in the NFL.