View Single Post
Old 08-24-2017, 10:47 AM
testcase448

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1965southpaw View Post
Sorry to interrupt this riveting socio-political debate with the original point of this thread but just wanted to report that Grady and Big Joe have been discussing this rumor for the last few minutes and they commented that the Indy sports writers are now widely commenting on the rumor and some have characterized that the Colts have "discussed" this option but so far no one has characterized this rumor as something the Colts are inclined to seriously pursue. Grady's last comment was he sees this as more an indictment of how Tolzein is viewed in the organization right now vs any serious interest in the big O. I.e. he is underperforming against their expectations. As many here have said, I expect Ballard won't take on BO's crazy contract for a qb that is no better than Tolzein and may in fact be worse. I just hope this isn't an indication that Lucks shoulder isn't rebounding as they expected.
Does Tolzein suck any worse than the rest of the roster broadly speaking?
TY and an handful of others are talented, a huge majority of the others aren't and I'd include the Coach and owner.
Would adding a failed, repeatedly failed, veteran like O do ANYTHING to improve the roster?