View Single Post
Old 10-03-2021, 09:22 PM

Thanked 4,300 Times in 1,759 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoopsdoc View Post
I thought they benched Davenport? It was well deserved. Dude needed to be shot. Did he come back in?

Wentz is one hell of a competitor, you have to give him that. He tries TOO hard and that’s when he gets in trouble. He needs to learn to eat plays when they aren’t there.

Of course, when he has less than 2 seconds before he gets creamed, that’s a challenge. The tackle play got a little better as the game went on but that’s faint praise because they were abysmal early.

Campbell is just horrible. Get him off the field.

I’m still pissed at Reich over what he did last week, giving Taylor 10 carries. He needs to be the centerpiece of every game plan. The dude was clearly not at 100 percent and he still averaged 6 yards a carry. He’s a threat to go all the way with every single carry.

Speaking of playing hurt, Darius Leonard can barely move. It hurts my ankle watching him play.

Hines knows better than that. That fumble was inexcusable for a player that good.

Is it just me or is what we lose in tackling without Willis pretty much a wash with anyone who is better in coverage?

Good to see Turay have some luck today. He couldn’t do diddly shit against Tennessee, who gave up like 10 sacks to the Jets today. Color me unimpressed.

Lamar Jackson is gonna anally rape this defense next week.
davenport was subbed out then came back in. then subbed out again later. it makes no sense. no team does that.
The Following User Says Thank You to omahacolt For This Useful Post:
ChaosTheory (10-04-2021)