View Single Post
Old 01-04-2021, 04:27 PM
Post whore

Thanked 3,685 Times in 2,060 Posts
Default Matchup with the Buffalo Bills

Going to Buffalo. The Bills have been blowing people out and we have not matched up well with playoff teams this year. I give us a puncher's chance in this one.

Keys to the game:

The Bills have the 27th ranked run defense and the 3rd ranked Passing offense in the league.

To win the Colts need to run the ball effectively and limit the big passing plays.

On defense, the Colts have to keep Allen from running too much especially when running to his right which he really throws well out of. They will have to play their contain rush which they have been doing a lot lately. But this defense has a problem with scrambling QB's, it breaks the defense down.

On offense expect Tredarius White to be on Hilton, if he takes him away that will be it. The running game will need to keep their LBs closer to the los and Rivers will have to know when that happens and throw out of it. If they play their LBs back, don't get cute, just run on them. Its their biggest weakness, take advantage of it. Most importantly, Rivers can't turn the ball over which worries me because I think he is hurt and that toe is affecting his accuracy.

Last edited by Chromeburn; 01-04-2021 at 04:37 PM.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Chromeburn For This Useful Post:
apballin (01-04-2021), njcoltfan (01-04-2021), Racehorse (01-04-2021)