View Single Post
Old 05-02-2017, 07:27 AM

Thanked 1,206 Times in 531 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by ukcolt View Post
The ranking of the defense could also be much improved if the offense actually produces as it is expected to. There were games last year where the offense stank almost as much as the defense, such as the first half of the Jags game in London. If we can get the time of possession more in our favour then the defense will be more rested and production will be that much better for it.
I have to agree.

If anything in 2016, I think that it was the offense that was less likely to live up to its potential game-in and game-out that the defense. The defense did, by and large, what it was supposed to (talent level stunk so the performance level stunk).

However, the offense was hoped to be outstanding and it was at times....but it also lagged greatly at times and that hurt us a whole lot more than the defense lagging.

Anyway, I have a good feeling about the offensive line an Aiken and think that our offense will be much more consistent at reaching their potential this season over last. No facts to back that up, just a feeling.

Cheers,