View Single Post
Old 05-01-2019, 11:58 PM
Post whore

Thanked 1,665 Times in 964 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by omahacolt View Post
I really don’t see the hype with Banogu.
I didn't like where he was picked. I thought 49 was a couple rounds early for him. He's got traits, though, so maybe the coaches can turn him into a player.

Quote:
Originally Posted by YDFL Commish View Post
Would a more athletic Marcus Washington comparison be fair for Banogu?
It would certainly be a more likely comp than mine, but my comps are based on best case scenario. I see Banogu's ceiling as T.J. Watt, so a more athletic Marcus Washington is a much more likely outcome.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coltsalr View Post
In your view, what separates him from Phil Dorsett (another guy with blazing speed) and makes him more Tyreek Hill (hopefully minus the horrific domestic abuse) and less Phil Dorsett (unable to translate any of the similarly game breaking speed)?
Honestly? Ability to catch the ball, elusiveness, and tackle breaking ability. Dorsett had good straight line speed, but he was small and didn't make defenders miss. Campbell plays fast, but he can also elude or run over defenders when he needs to. Also bear in mind Hill is the best case scenario comp. And to be clear, that's on the field only. Campbell is an incredibly high character guy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chromeburn View Post
I like a Percy Harvin comp for him myself.
So does NFL.com. I try not to use the same comps as they do. I also don't really like comparing Campbell to Hill or Harvin because he's nothing like them off the field and could even be a team leader in time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Butter View Post
Without the migraines.
So much this. Campbell is only potentially like Hill on the field. Can't stress that enough.