View Single Post
Old 04-26-2019, 10:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FatDT View Post
While I find your post (and almost all of your posts) irritating the only thing I'm going to say is that I didn't complain about any of the draft picks you listed.

And remind any that need it that disagreeing with a move does not mean that I or anyone else critical of said move means we think Ballard is stupid, incompetent, a bad GM, is less smart than Colts fans on the internet, or should be fired.
Look pal, I didn’t go back to check your comments from last year, and I wasn’t accusing you specifically of leaving such posts – only that there were tons of such posts last year and your comment reminded me of them. Nor did I suggest that you believe Ballard is incompetent and needs to be fired – so quit being a drama queen, please.

As far as my posts are concerned, sorry they irritate you but the truth hurts sometimes. I mostly refrain from commenting about player skills, offensive/defensive schemes, etc. because I recognize that many of the posters here (yourself included) plainly know more about those things than me. That’s why I come here in the first place – to read that kind of input and hopefully learn a little from everyone. However, I do know a little about business, negotiating and long term strategy – issues which are sometimes overlooked here - so I try to contribute some perspective from that angle. But, as always, you don’t need to listen and you are free to ignore my posts.
The Following User Says Thank You to Chaka For This Useful Post:
smitty46953 (04-26-2019)