View Single Post
Old 03-31-2019, 02:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colt Classic View Post
So it's a general Colts nostalgia thread...

Here are a few Colt Classics that I wish I could find to watch again:

1. Colts vs. Broncos, Halloween Monday Night Football: The Eric Dickerson game

2. The play where Marvin Harrison ran by Deion Sanders (of the Cowboys at the time) and Deion didn't move since he was busy eyeballing the run fake.

3. Colts vs. Dolphins, October 26, 1992 https://www.latimes.com/archives/la-...840-story.html Mainly just would like to see the final drive where it looked like the same ol' Dan Marino leading the Dolphins to a game-winning score. I still remember Emtman snagging the ball and running for the TD.

There are probably others, but I've seen most of the Manning-era (and newer) moments many times over. These stick out as memories I can't find to watch anywhere.

This is my "big idea" moneymaker I wish someone would come up with :
Sportsflix

It would be Netflix for sports. All the old NFL, NBA, college games available to those who want to watch them

I don't claim to know sports law or entertainment law, or the technology of the process, well enough to say how it should or could be done, but would love it if such a thing existed.

I guess you could throw in MLB too if you want. I would never watch that though

For the NFL games they could even do the shortened version, cut them down to 30 minutes like they do now for NFL Replay.
The Following User Says Thank You to DrSpaceman For This Useful Post:
TheMugwump (04-03-2019)