ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum (http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/index.php)
-   Indianapolis Colts Discussion (http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   The official Brownstains drop a deuce on the Colts gameday thread. (http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/showthread.php?t=170272)

Hoopsdoc 10-22-2023 05:47 AM

The official Brownstains drop a deuce on the Colts gameday thread.

21-6 Browns win.

That defense is legit. Minshew may be in a cast by the end of the game. That would mean *shudder* Sam Ehlinger. Yeesh.

Hoopsdoc 10-22-2023 09:19 AM

I’d like to see some life from JT and Leonard.

I want to see the run defense hold up without Grover.

Colts And Orioles 10-22-2023 09:21 AM

o

The Browns have played 4 good games and 1 bad game so far this season. They beat the previously undefeated 49ers last week, and they beat the Titans and the Bengals by a combined score of 51-6. They had one really bad game against the Ravens, when Deshaun Watson was not playing at quarterback (Watson is questionable for the Colts game tomorrow.) If the Browns beat the Colts in a close game, that will not necessarily be a sign that the Colts cannot compete with good teams, and/or have no chance for a post-season berth ....... this is not the necessarily the perennial doormat Cleveland Browns that the Colts will be facing on Sunday.

All of that said, I still believe that the Colts have a good chance to win the game if the offensive line does (at least) a reasonably good job of protecting Gardner Minshew.

o

IndyNorm 10-22-2023 09:22 AM

Yeah, going to be a tough one. The Brown's D has had a couple of off weeks against Pitt and Balt (although I'm guessing Jackson had a lot to do w/ the 2nd game). Doubt that happens today: 17-6 Browns.

albany ed 10-22-2023 09:47 AM

I guarantee that this Colts team will do better against the Browns than the 1964 Colts did against the Browns in the NFL championship game.

IndyNorm 10-22-2023 09:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Colts And Orioles (Post 279789)
o

The Browns have played 4 good games and 1 bad game so far this season. They beat the previously undefeated 49ers last week, and they beat the Titans and the Bengals by a combined score of 51-6. They had one really bad game against the Ravens, when Deshaun Watson was not playing at quarterback (Watson is questionable for the Colts game tomorrow.) If the Browns beat the Colts in a close game, that will not necessarily be a sign that the Colts cannot compete with good teams, and/or have no chance for a post-season berth ....... this is not the necessarily the perennial doormat Cleveland Browns that the Colts will be facing on Sunday.

All of that said, I still believe that the Colts have a good chance to win the game if the offensive line does (at least) a reasonably good job of protecting Gardner Minshew.

o

The Browns have had 2 bad games as they somehow managed to lose to the Steelers in week 2, which was in between the weeks they blew out the Bungles and Tits.

HoosierinFL 10-22-2023 09:56 AM

Who vs who now?

apballin 10-22-2023 10:03 AM

The Browns have played 1 road game amazingly and already had a bye

This is an overrated defense that has benefited from situations like Burrow not being ready and playing every dam game at home

I don’t give a fuck if Watson plays or not, Chubb has been the guy you have to worry about without him they’re not the same and much easier to defend

This will be Taylor’s breakout game

Colts win 24-17

Colts And Orioles 10-22-2023 10:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by IndyNorm (Post 279796)

The Browns have had 2 bad games as they somehow managed to lose to the Steelers in week 2, which was in between the weeks they blew out the Bungles and Tits.

o

The Steelers just beat the Ravens in their most recent game.

With wins over the Ravens AND the Browns, their grade as a team for the 2023 season is still incomplete. They have been very erratic.

o

Colts And Orioles 10-22-2023 10:17 AM

o

INDIANAPOLIS COLTS llllllll.. - 30

CLEVELAND BROWNS llllllllllllllllllly - 24

o