ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum (http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/index.php)
-   Indianapolis Colts Discussion (http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Hines getting traded? (http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/showthread.php?t=152903)

apballin 10-31-2022 11:21 PM

Hines getting traded?

Holder saying there’s a good chance he’s dealt by tomorrow

ChoppedWood 10-31-2022 11:48 PM

He ran outside, he looked fast, he scored a TD

All things Frank is opposed to, so the logic is there to get rid of him.

ColtBlue 10-31-2022 11:54 PM

Yeah they say Colts been getting calls all day for trades.
Hines probably get traded, It’ll be Hines up the middle against the Colts for 50 yard TD... lol

Hoopsdoc 11-01-2022 04:45 AM

What an absolute dumpster fire this season has been. If they can get a decent pick out of him, then trade him.

But not for a conditional 6th rounder or some such bullshit.

apballin 11-01-2022 05:27 AM

I don’t know why they’d trade him unless he’s starting to express frustration over playing time makes no sense

albany ed 11-01-2022 06:37 AM

I hope not. Just start using him properly, he's got serious value if used correctly.

njcoltfan 11-01-2022 07:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hoopsdoc (Post 247356)
What an absolute dumpster fire this season has been. If they can get a decent pick out of him, then trade him.

If they trade Hines for late round picks, the Colts will " officially" be in "tank" mode for the rest of this year!! Let the rebuild begin !!!

ChoppedWood 11-01-2022 07:40 AM

There is probably noise there from a PT standpoint. A couple weeks ago you could see him turn and yell at the sidelines after getting pulled after a successful play.

Sunday, he made a nice play, and again was called off and you could see as he was walking off he was making hand gestures that expressed frustration.

Frank strikes me as EXACTLY that guy that isn't going to listen and comprehend the rationale for the frustration and adjust (because he is an incompetent turd) and will zero in on such players as malcontents for not buying into his fucking lousy ass scheme that has found us behind at half in TEN FUCKING STRAIGHT GAMES!

TEN FUCKING GAMES PEOPLE AND THIS DUDE REMAINS EMPLOYED!!!! WTF!

Spike 11-01-2022 10:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by albany ed (Post 247360)
I hope not. Just start using him properly, he's got serious value if used correctly.

That's what's so maddening. What took Reich this long to figure it out? Hines is a damn good player. Don't trade him, trade one of these useless O-linemen. Although not sure any team would give you jack shit for any of them.

ColtBlue 11-01-2022 12:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hoopsdoc (Post 247356)

This ^^^

I think this is why he hasn't been traded yet. Colts value him more than what others want to give. He is at least a 4th round pick. He is expendable now that Parris Campbell is playing well. But they maybe thinking Hines should stay with Parris injury history.