ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum (http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/index.php)
-   Indianapolis Colts Discussion (http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Colts QB in 2022 (http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/showthread.php?t=140342)

Puck 03-03-2022 03:39 PM

Colts QB in 2022

Do you think Wentz's back? Sign a FA trade for a vet or draft.

Vote then add who/why/ and how they are acquired

Lov2fish 03-03-2022 03:49 PM

Sam. There are no free agents out there I would want here. Definitely not a fan of throwing the kid in there, but they obviously saw something in him for him to still be here. Don't waste anymore money on has been quarterbacks discarded by other teams. If they worth leading a franchise they wouldn't be hitting the market. Win win. We find out what the kid has, or he improves draft position for the shoe.

YDFL Commish 03-03-2022 03:58 PM

Draft Carson Strong.

Dump Wentz

Sign Trubisky or Bridgewater

apballin 03-03-2022 04:09 PM

Jimmy G for a 3rd rounder

Cut Wentz because nobody is trading for him

Puck 03-03-2022 04:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by apballin (Post 224909)
Jimmy G for a 3rd rounder

Cut Wentz because nobody is trading for him

He is having shoulder surgery. May not even be ready for offseason training. Highly doubt that he is coming here. And he's not enough if any of an upgrde to waste a 3rd round pick on

apballin 03-03-2022 05:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Puck (Post 224917)
He is having shoulder surgery. May not even be ready for offseason training. Highly doubt that he is coming here. And he's not enough if any of an upgrde to waste a 3rd round pick on

So what a minor shoulder surgery, he’ll be throwing by June, I’m not concerned about that, so you’re saying I can get him for a 4th or 5th hell that’s even better

He’s definitely an upgrade do I need to go down the list or you just simply looking at TD/INT ???

Oldcolt 03-03-2022 05:25 PM

Don’t want to give up anything for Jimmy G. He will cost either player of draft choice. Have no idea who wins the Wentz argument going on with Colts. If not Wentz would like to take a chance on Trubisky. Not excited about any options we have.

Puck 03-03-2022 05:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by apballin (Post 224918)
So what a minor shoulder surgery, he’ll be throwing by June, I’m not concerned about that, so you’re saying I can get him for a 4th or 5th hell that’s even better

He’s definitely an upgrade do I need to go down the list or you just simply looking at TD/INT ???

Jimmy couldn't win with all that talent around him. Wentz would have looked a hell of a lot better with those weapons.

Jimmy is not that good He is pretty though

CletusPyle 03-03-2022 05:54 PM

I think the Colts are starting to realize that they have to go with Wentz for one more season...I still think there is a slight chance Wentz will be better next season!

apballin 03-03-2022 05:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Puck (Post 224923)
Jimmy couldn't win with all that talent around him. Wentz would have looked a hell of a lot better with those weapons.

Jimmy is not that good He is pretty though

He played in the NFC championship game lol

And exactly what” weapons “ Deebo Samuel and kittle?

What did Wentz win?