ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum (http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/index.php)
-   Indianapolis Colts Discussion (http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Looks like Julio is going to the Titans (http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/showthread.php?t=123760)

Spike 06-06-2021 12:01 PM

Looks like Julio is going to the Titans

Julio Jones going to the Titans. We'll still kick their asses.

smitty46953 06-06-2021 12:02 PM

Ian Rapoport @RapSheet
Sources: The #Falcons are trading All-Pro WR Julio Jones to the #Titans in exchange for at least a 2nd round pick. A blockbuster for Tennessee, who now gets the coveted big-play threat. And Atlanta ends up with very nice value.

:cool:

Oldcolt 06-06-2021 02:25 PM

Going to make them a better in the short run

rm1369 06-06-2021 03:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Oldcolt (Post 195097)

I don’t think Ballard believes the Colts window is open yet anyway. At least one more season.

JAFF 06-06-2021 04:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Oldcolt (Post 195097)

Kick their ass up and down the field with the run game. Use multiple backs and go no huddle.

Attack their Qb on their way to their Rb. Hit that guy in the backfield, dont let him get moving downhill

Voosh 06-06-2021 04:53 PM

It's going to be an interesting season in our division.
Will Wentz thrive under Reich?
Will Julio stay healthy and put the Titans over the top?
How good is Lawrence for the Jags?
Texans?

apballin 06-06-2021 06:04 PM

Not worried about it, they lost Corey Davis and jonnu smith and are gonna try and replace that with a worn down Julio that had 3 tds last year

Smith did that in 1 game

Chromeburn 06-06-2021 08:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Voosh (Post 195102)
It's going to be an interesting season in our division.
Will Wentz thrive under Reich?
Will Julio stay healthy and put the Titans over the top?
How good is Lawrence for the Jags?
Texans?

Texans are about to rebuild. I wouldn’t be surprised if they trade Watson.

This is a good trade for Tenn with Henry it will be difficult to double Julio all the time.

rm1369 06-06-2021 09:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chromeburn (Post 195108)
Texans are about to rebuild. I wouldn’t be surprised if they trade Watson.

The vast majority of their issues have been self inflicted, but damn they have been screwed by this whole deal. The market for Watson has to be severely diminished at this point. I think the Dolphins are going to end up getting a hell of a bargain on Watson.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chromeburn (Post 195108)
This is a good trade for Tenn with Henry it will be difficult to double Julio all the time.

Not to mention Brown. Makes a lot of sense for them if they think their window is now. With the short shelf life on RBs, I’d think it is. They’ll likely get 2 goods years out of the two. Worth the gamble. Otherwise I think they’d take a step back this year with the other losses.

Oldcolt 06-07-2021 09:40 AM

Having Watson as the face of your organization would be a nightmare. He seems like a POS. I hate Miami (leftover hate from taking Shula from us-long memory) so Watson would fit that franchise perfectly.