ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum (http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/index.php)
-   Indianapolis Colts Discussion (http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Frank Reich was the Jenga piece in Philly (http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/showthread.php?t=61953)

FatDT 12-11-2018 01:53 PM

Frank Reich was the Jenga piece in Philly

The Eagles' problems this year are well-known. Pederson's offense is struggling despite having Wentz back and healthy.

But we now see that John DeFilippo, the QB coach for Philly that got so much positive press for coaching up Wentz and Foles, was just fired as OC of the Vikings:

https://twitter.com/RapSheet/status/1072535288679931909

Quote:

Source: #Vikings OC John DeFilippo has been fired.
I'm not really one to gush over front office or coaching staff but I'm very glad to have Reich as the Colts HC.

Pez 12-11-2018 02:05 PM

It's weird that 13 games in and he's far and away the best coach we've had since Dungy.

Josh McDaniels' eyes are too close together.

HoosierinFL 12-11-2018 02:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pez (Post 97341)

He's also a bitch-ass visor-wearing bootlicking piece of shit.

VeveJones007 12-11-2018 02:21 PM

Quote:

It's weird that 13 games in and he's far and away the best coach we've had since Dungy.

I like what I'm seeing, but don't judge these things too quickly. At this stage, Jim Caldwell had yet to lose a game with the Colts.

Luck4Reich 12-11-2018 02:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by VeveJones007 (Post 97344)
I like what I'm seeing, but don't judge these things too quickly. At this stage, Jim Caldwell had yet to lose a game with the Colts.

Difference is he took a already established team and turned it to shit. Reich is turning shit around into good.

TheMugwump 12-11-2018 02:58 PM

Quote:

To keep some perspective, there were only two others. Jim Caldwell and Chuck Pagano are hardly a mountain to climb.

However I LOVE having Reich on the sideline. Energy. Organization. Balls. All good things.

VeveJones007 12-11-2018 03:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NoLuck4Chuck (Post 97352)
Difference is he took a already established team and turned it to shit. Reich is turning shit around into good.

Hindsight is 20/20. Hopefully Reich trends upwards and not downwards over the next several years.

Luck4Reich 12-11-2018 03:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by VeveJones007 (Post 97359)
Hindsight is 20/20. Hopefully Reich trends upwards and not downwards over the next several years.

Let's hope!

DrSpaceman 12-11-2018 04:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheMugwump (Post 97357)
To keep some perspective, there were only two others. Jim Caldwell and Chuck Pagano are hardly a mountain to climb.

However I LOVE having Reich on the sideline. Energy. Organization. Balls. All good things.

There was Bruce Arians as well. He was probably the best coach here since Dungy even if it was only for a season, or most of it.

But I like Reich better than Arians. His vertical passing game mindset that got stuck in the system here held back Luck and contributed to his injury plagued career.

rcubed 12-11-2018 04:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by VeveJones007 (Post 97344)

just using the eye test:

caldwell and pagano looked perpetually confused.

reich gives the sense that he knows what he is doing.