ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum (http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/index.php)
-   Indianapolis Colts Discussion (http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   My podcast (Opinions on my top Free agent targets) (http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/showthread.php?t=67984)

Lawrence Owen 02-23-2019 03:43 AM

My podcast (Opinions on my top Free agent targets)

This is my new podcast called ColtsLaw.
I have 2 episodes out so far, but this post is my latest one.
Mainly, what Indy should be looking at, free agent wise, in my opinion.
Granted some of the top free agents will get tagged, or signed long term, but this is more of a wish list anyhow.
Feel free to let me know what you think.

(Sorry about the ad, can't help it, a guy's gotta pay bills >.<)

Also, my following isn't very high atm, so if you like it, or even somewhat agree, would you be kind enough to share it on any social media you have? Appreciated,...thanks! :)

https://anchor.fm/lawrence-owen/epis...39nbr/a-aar3ek

Lawrence Owen 02-23-2019 06:14 PM

Don't be shy about it

If you listen, please give me suggestions, comments, opinions, criticism. What ever your reaction to it is, let me know. I'm still learning the podcast thing, and how to properly use the editing software.

Racehorse 02-23-2019 09:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lawrence Owen (Post 110454)
If you listen, please give me suggestions, comments, opinions, criticism. What ever your reaction to it is, let me know. I'm still learning the podcast thing, and how to properly use the editing software.

I started it, but the intro was too long, so I decided to listen later.

Puck 02-24-2019 12:56 AM

I listened. Would have been nice if you mentioned ColtFreaks. Maybe get more people talking or learning about Colts.

Otherwise. I like what you were talking about

Puck 02-24-2019 01:00 AM

Do you think we are set at 3 tech with Autry?

Lawrence Owen 02-24-2019 03:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Puck (Post 110498)
Do you think we are set at 3 tech with Autry?

No way. I like Autry, but that does not mean I don't think he can't be upgraded. I just think he's not a priority upgrade. Everyone else on that D-line can be replaced with a good F.A. signing, or hit in the draft IMO.

As for mentioning this site, Follow me on twitter. I post what I'll talk about on my next podcast's before I record and ask if anyone has questions or comments regarding what I'm going to talk about. I generally mention, or answer those in the podcast. I plug people when they help contribute. I hope you understand, and not upset over that.

omahacolt 02-24-2019 09:21 AM

What is your Twitter name, Larry

Lawrence Owen 02-24-2019 11:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by omahacolt (Post 110507)
What is your Twitter name, Larry

Wow, that could be helpful info huh?..lol. Thanks for reminding me I've yet to share that here.

My twitter handle:
ColtsLaw@kimberly_v78

I follow back also.

Puck 02-24-2019 11:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lawrence Owen (Post 110500)
No way. I like Autry, but that does not mean I don't think he can't be upgraded. I just think he's not a priority upgrade. Everyone else on that D-line can be replaced with a good F.A. signing, or hit in the draft IMO.

As for mentioning this site, Follow me on twitter. I post what I'll talk about on my next podcast's before I record and ask if anyone has questions or comments regarding what I'm going to talk about. I generally mention, or answer those in the podcast. I plug people when they help contribute. I hope you understand, and not upset over that.

I was messin with you man

Lawrence Owen 02-24-2019 12:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Puck (Post 110512)
I was messin with you man

I'm not. Feel free to ask questions and stuff when i mention new podcast recordings. I do plug people in my responses by naming their twitter account, or forum it was asked in.
We can help each other with exposure. :)