ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum (http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/index.php)
-   Indianapolis Colts Discussion (http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Paris Campbell (http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/showthread.php?t=110214)

njcoltfan 10-21-2020 10:42 AM

Paris Campbell

Is he out for the year ??

rcubed 10-21-2020 10:54 AM

Thought i read that he may be back after the bye. But not sure on that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AlwaysSunnyinIndy 10-21-2020 11:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rcubed (Post 173129)

I think you are confusing Michael Pittman's injury status with Parris Campbell. MPJ is on track to return after the bye.

I don't believe the Colts ever assigned a time table for Parris Campbell's return. Most comments indicated that he was out "indefinitely" and that there was a chance for him to return this season.

njcoltfan 10-21-2020 11:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rcubed (Post 173129)

I know he’s on IR, I don’t know how that effects his returning

AlwaysSunnyinIndy 10-21-2020 11:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by njcoltfan (Post 173132)
I know he’s on IR, I don’t know how that effects his returning

The NFL modified the IR rules for this season - the main consequence of being placed on IR this year is that the player will need to be out for 3 weeks minimum.

There is no limit to the number of players that teams can place on IR or the number of players that can be brought back from IR.

Hoopsdoc 10-22-2020 12:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AlwaysSunnyinIndy (Post 173131)
I think you are confusing Michael Pittman's injury status with Parris Campbell. MPJ is on track to return after the bye.

I don't believe the Colts ever assigned a time table for Parris Campbell's return. Most comments indicated that he was out "indefinitely" and that there was a chance for him to return this season.

This is what I remember as well. “A chance to return this year”, implying a late season return if at all.

Not hearing anything probably means he isn’t close.

albany ed 10-22-2020 12:34 PM

He is having or will soon be having surgery, so I doubt he'll be back this year.

Lawrence Owen 10-22-2020 12:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by albany ed (Post 173230)
He is having or will soon be having surgery, so I doubt he'll be back this year.

A PCL surgery is pretty simple, and a lot less invasive than an ACL.

Time table for recovery is 2-6 weeks.
(This was my uncle's response when I asked him. He is a Military surgeon.)

AlwaysSunnyinIndy 10-22-2020 01:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by albany ed (Post 173230)

Parris had surgery on Sept 30th - both he and the Colts indicated that the procedure went well. At that time, the Colts again stated that they had hope that he would return this season without giving any guidance on timing.

Lawrence Owen 10-22-2020 01:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AlwaysSunnyinIndy (Post 173234)
Parris had surgery on Sept 30th - both he and the Colts indicated that the procedure went well. At that time, the Colts again stated that they had hope that he would return this season without giving any guidance on timing.

I spoke with Jake Arthur, and Andrew Walker, and they said the the coaching staff has deliberately been quiet over Paris the past few weeks, and plan on giving an update on him, Pittman, and Turay, sometime next week.