ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum (http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/index.php)
-   Indianapolis Colts Discussion (http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Colts sign Chad Kelly (http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/showthread.php?t=73991)

jasperhobbs 05-20-2019 06:06 PM

Colts sign Chad Kelly
 
Not much risk really to see what he can do. He gets out of line, cut him.

Oldcolt 05-20-2019 06:20 PM

He is the nephew and godson of Jim Kelly. I am willing to bet this is, in a large part, a favor for an old friend (Reich being his back up for all those years).

YDFL Commish 05-20-2019 06:27 PM

Fuckin headcase, but whatever.:rolleyes:

JAFF 05-20-2019 07:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by YDFL Commish (Post 120450)
Fuckin headcase, but whatever.:rolleyes:

Its what good people do. Frank Reich is a good guy, and if I could have my grandkids to spend time with him, I would consider it time well spent

omahacolt 05-20-2019 07:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Oldcolt (Post 120446)
He is the nephew and godson of Jim Kelly. I am willing to bet this is, in a large part, a favor for an old friend (Reich being his back up for all those years).

Yeah. And it is dumb

JAFF 05-20-2019 07:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by omahacolt (Post 120460)
Yeah. And it is dumb

No not really. Itís a team filled with men who have character and maybe it will change this kid into someone who can build his own character

omahacolt 05-20-2019 07:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JAFF (Post 120461)
No not really. Itís a team filled with men who have character and maybe it will change this kid into someone who can build his own character

Itís dumb. This kid had a golden opportunity in Denver and blew it. There are more deserving dudes to bring in for a shot

YDFL Commish 05-20-2019 08:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JAFF (Post 120459)
Its what good people do. Frank Reich is a good guy, and if I could have my grandkids to spend time with him, I would consider it time well spent

I bet you're not allowing your grand kids around Chad Kelly? I wouldn't.

Luck4Reich 05-20-2019 10:49 PM

Dont preach bringing in character guys then bring in a POS as a favor.

Oldcolt 05-21-2019 12:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Luck4Reich (Post 120479)
Dont preach bringing in character guys then bring in a POS as a favor.

This is completely different. They are not bringing in a great football player who will be a significant part of the team but has huge character concerns. He will be as far from a core player as possible. If he behaves badly there is zero effect on the on field product and it is near impossible for a fringe guy like this to affect the locker room in a negative way. The kid is getting this chance because of who his uncle is. People do things for their friends.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:54 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
ColtFreaks.com is in no way affiliated with the Indianapolis Colts, the NFL, or any of their subsidiaries.