ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum (http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Topics (http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   Trump is gone (http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/showthread.php?t=111351)

omahacolt 11-06-2020 03:00 PM

Trump is gone
 
Well done america. You did the right thing. Although it was still embarrassing that it was close.

rcubed 11-06-2020 03:48 PM

I second this.

Mr. Session 11-06-2020 06:00 PM

Georgia being blue is unbelievable. Republicans and fringe right wingers alike are going to target Stacy Abrams.

If the GOP could win over black people, they would never lose an election.

Chromeburn 11-16-2020 11:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Session (Post 174632)
Georgia being blue is unbelievable. Republicans and fringe right wingers alike are going to target Stacy Abrams.

If the GOP could win over black people, they would never lose an election.

Have a buddy who moved to Atlanta a couple of years ago. Lots of media and ad work there now. Movies being shot there. Its an up and coming city and pretty cool. He told me its been a steady increase of blue and his neighborhood was almost all Biden. Been mulling a move with the family a little actually. Low taxes and reasonably priced housing. 250 can get you a nice sized house, 500 can get you a huge house.

Chromeburn 11-16-2020 12:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Session (Post 174632)
Georgia being blue is unbelievable. Republicans and fringe right wingers alike are going to target Stacy Abrams.

If the GOP could win over black people, they would never lose an election.

Probably a better chance of Hispanics. Since all the Dixiecrats drifted over to the republicans after the civil rights movement. But you got the whole anti-immigrant thing to get over.

JAFF 11-18-2020 08:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by omahacolt (Post 174611)
Well done america. You did the right thing. Although it was still embarrassing that it was close.

Its embarrassing that the christian right sold its soul to the most immoral man in america.

omahacolt 11-24-2020 09:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JAFF (Post 175889)
Its embarrassing that the christian right sold its soul to the most immoral man in america.

Embarrassing yes. Surprising? No

JAFF 11-27-2020 07:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by omahacolt (Post 176692)
Embarrassing yes. Surprising? No

Yes. They claim to be pro life, but its just pro birth. They dont give a solid shit about the individual once they are born. Same silly idiots behind mike pence and not funding needle exchanges in S. Indiana and creating his own AIDS outbreak when he was governer.

Spike 12-03-2020 07:15 AM

Congratulations to all you Biden supporters. Well done!

But really, I hate the Democratic and Republican Party, nothing but a bunch of money hungry, do nothing for us cocksuckers, Nancy Pelosi and Gavin Newsom come to my mind right away. Most politicians are fucking morons who suck the life out of the working man/woman. The Beatles had a great song called There's gonna be a revolution and I believe that is going to happen sometime soon.

Spike 12-03-2020 07:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JAFF (Post 176999)
Yes. They claim to be pro life, but its just pro birth. They dont give a solid shit about the individual once they are born. Same silly idiots behind mike pence and not funding needle exchanges in S. Indiana and creating his own AIDS outbreak when he was governer.

Yeah, you're fake news Jaff, total bullshit. Don't pigeon hole your narrative to fit everyone. Sometimes you make the most pathetic posts on this board.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:51 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
ColtFreaks.com is in no way affiliated with the Indianapolis Colts, the NFL, or any of their subsidiaries.