ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

ColtFreaks.com - Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum (http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/index.php)
-   Fantasy Football Discussion (http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   The 2018 Premier League has moved (http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/showthread.php?t=47838)

daedge 07-29-2018 04:58 AM

The 2018 Premier League has moved

Hi all,

I've setup the new 12-team league at NFL.COM. That's right, as slated at the end of last season, we're ditching terrible Yahoo and moving to a significantly easier to navigate interface.

We've gone from 16 to 12 teams this year, as two 16 team leagues hasn't been so successful in recent years. The last thing we want is multiple people playing in both.

So what I'm going to do is post the top 12 below, and I will email each user with an invite. The only user who hid their email was the manager of Midwest Thunderstorm, so whoever that was let me know.

Obviously the bottom two from last year - Wilfork's Pancakes and Bobs Dill Dough Boys - finished in the relegation zone and will only be considered if we need numbers. If two managers decide not to accept the invite, we're down to our new cap. The top two from the First Class League will also be considered if numbers are needed. The promotion/relegation system will continue.

This isn't news, it was all posted at the end of last season.

Top 12
Pez
Blues Oyster Colt
Midwest Thunderstorm
NZ All Blacks
Charlie Don't Surf
Lustful Cockmonsters
Lucky Bastards
Filthy Whores
Rabid Hamsters
Zig
Sloppy Meat Puppets
Smooth M'fers
Fairmount Farmers
I love Big Titties

WEEKEND WARRIOR 07-29-2018 02:04 PM

I was in both leagues for the last couple of years, if I need to get out of the First Class League, I will, or if they need me I'll stay in, love playing Fantasy Football !

daedge 07-29-2018 04:10 PM

That's fine, play both if you want.
But this league will remain at 12 teams from now on.

WEEKEND WARRIOR 07-29-2018 09:17 PM

GREAT , 16 teams was a real "Ball Buster" !!

Puck 07-31-2018 07:37 AM

Daedge. You can give my spot to Commish if you need to
He won the other league last yr and I think I finished last

omahacolt 08-03-2018 11:54 AM

When we going to draft

WEEKEND WARRIOR 08-03-2018 10:50 PM

I'm so "geeked" for football, I was watching "Johnny Football Manziel" throw INT's !!

daedge 08-06-2018 04:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by omahacolt (Post 73484)
When we going to draft

Sometime after the third pre-season game, if we can get everyone in. Once we do that, we'll sort a date and time.

So hurry up and get in.

WEEKEND WARRIOR 08-08-2018 07:40 PM

I was at the NFL site, I was wondering if we could make passing touchdowns worth 6 points , its set for 4 points , just a thought .

daedge 08-09-2018 04:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WEEKEND WARRIOR (Post 73961)
I was at the NFL site, I was wondering if we could make passing touchdowns worth 6 points , its set for 4 points , just a thought .

Absolutely. Thanks for spotting that.